All products are shipped via UPS unless otherwise requested. At checkout you can request expedited shipping, which means the product will be expedited AFTER production. If you need your mat by a specific date we are more than happy to attempt to expedite the production time.
- Packaging: Most of our mats are shipped in a box for maximum protection during shipment. We recommend that you open all coir mats outdoors as there are usually a lot of loose fibers during the production process.
- Quality Control: All our mats are inspected prior to shipping to eliminate and defects or personalization errors.
- Packing slip notes: You can add a note to your pack slip during checkout. Although we try our hardest to transfer the notes on all the mats that are shipped occassionally they are missed, so it cannot be guaranteed.
It is our mission as a company to make sure you are 100% satisfied. If you have any questions or issues with your order please don't hesitate to call our customer service associates.
You can help us out by reading your confirmation carefully before your mat is produced to ensure that your personalization is correct.
- If the issue is our mistake, poor quality, mis-spelling, wrong color, etc. We will replace and re-ship the item at no charge.
- Otherwise, give us a call and we will work with you on a fair solution to your problem. We understand that mistakes happen and we want you to have a great shopping experience with us. Again you can help by just reading your confirmation carefully to ensure your personalization and options are correct.